Observations week



The first time that I went to SMA NEGERI 5 KOTA BENGKULU


  January 31: My school that I had to practicum was SMA NEGERI 5 KOTA BENGKULU. I went there in the morning at 06.30 a.m. and introduce my self with head master (on my right hand ) and teachers at school.The head master is very nice. She asked me about my first impression at Bengkulu and she welcomed me very well. On my left hand was my mentor. Her name is Ibu Tri Wahyuni (Indonesian people always call the woman who has got married like Ibu ). She is kind and very nice. She can speak English a little bit but She try to speak and communicate with me every day.

  




    The students saw me when I was arriving here and said to me like greeting in Thai "Sawad dee kha". It made me feel wonderful because I wonder why they have known about Thai language so I looked at them and answer them "Sawad dee kha". They were exited and came to me and said that words again together and make worship too. I think they are very cute and friendly. I was very glad that the students don't afraid of me and most of them want to talk with me.



    Feburary 1: I met the students grade 12. They came to talk with me and asked me about the kine of Thai food. They preferred me to cook Phad Thai to them but I just smile and said that when I have time and recipe I will do it. They are very perfect in English. They are funny and friendly too.


    In the morning I didn't have class so the student another class on grade 12 invited me to introduce myself and talked with them in their classroom because they had no class. While I was introducing myself about my province (Buriram) the man who was on my left hand at edge of photo, He said that he known Buriram United. OMG! it made me very impressive and then I asked him why did you know ? he said that because he likes this theme so much. I was very glad to hear that. The students of this class had confident and funny. Most of girls asked me about Korean Idol they like Bambam (Got7) and Lisa (Blackpink) very much. The most of  students like Thai movie very much. They have known many title of movie such as Phee Mak Prakhanong (พี่มากพระโขนง) , Little things of Love (สิ่งเล็กที่เรียกว่ารัก), Suck seed, etc and the favorite actor that they like most is Mario Mourer.


    After that I went to observe around the school such as library, canteen, Laboratory, Classroom, Toilet and others. At 10.45-13.30 a.m. I went to observe in class grade 10/2. They had unit test.


    At lunch I ate Chicken noodles Indonesian called "Mie Ayam" and snack. Teacher was celebrated her birthday so she give it to me. It was spicy  and yummy. I like it. We ate with sweet sauce and chilly. 


    Feburary 2: On Thursday had food competition at school. Students cooked food or dessert at home and bring it to school for selling. 


    Student grade 10/1 and 10/6 were also have unit test too. 


    The students made dessert for me. There were banana crispy and traditional cake. 


    February 3: On Friday my mentor bought traditional cake to me it was called "Bey tat". It made from coconut and had pineapple inside look like pineapple pine.


    At the afternoon I went to UNIB with my friends for workshop abstract writing for international conference. It's very special experience for me.












    






ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Activities and holiday

Teaching assisstance and Practice