Activities and holiday


Pantai Panjang




    I went to Pantai Panjang. It's mean long beach. We went there at 07.00 a.m. with our host. 



   



    Long beach is very beautiful and big waves. We cannot swim because it's very dangerous.
 After sand is dale.





We were siding bicycle along the beach





Wedding 


We were wearing our mother's clothes because we wanna be Indonesian's style.



    We went to wedding party at the hotel near Pantai Panjang beach. The bride is very beautiful. I like tattoo on her hands.

Cooking food

    We were cooking at the first week that we arrived in Bengkulu. Me and my friend were cooking Thai food. There were 3 menu such as fish fired with curry, papaya salad and omelet with onion. We made it was Thai style and papaya salad must use fish sauce but Indonesian don't like to use it so host house didn't have. My friends bring a small bottle of fish sauce from Thailand so we can make papaya salad. Our host very like papaya salad.



Tom yam Kung 

    After that next week we were cooking famous Thai food. It was called "Tom Yam Kung". We went to market on the road along the sea to buy shrimp and then we were cooking at home. It made from shrimp and tom yam curry. It taste too sour and spicy. It have two kines of this food. The first one is soup without milk and the second add milk into soup. We were cooking second one. 



    There were papaya salad' noodles fried' fish fired with egg and egg steam. We were cooking it by ourselves. the popular menu for this day was egg steam because it delicious and easy to eat, suitable for People who are dietary.

And we also were cooking Indonesian food too. It was called Pampak. It is fish ball and eat with chilly dip. We mix flavor and fish together then mold it become shape as you like.







Go to SMP 13 

On Saturday 10, I went to my friend school SMP 13. We went to see art day. There were many amazing shown such as dramatic, folk song 7, traditional music, speech and dancing. I feel amazing and impressive very much. Each shows were unique. Students in this school were very pecrfect and made good show. They can show very influence and attractive.




Traditional music

Padang dancing

Beat box

Rumah Pengasingan Bung Karno

   




    We went there after went to SMP 13. Bung Karno, He was a first president in Indonesia. He got married with Ibu who lived in Bengkulu so he had a house here. This house is compact size and a nice place. In the house has two bedroom. First one is foe him and his wife and second for their children.The other rooms are work room and clothes room. This house was modern.

Go to the mall

    On sunday me and myfriends and our sister went to mall. there are two mall in Bengkulu. We alsp went to two mall such as Beam and Mega mall. I was surprised that have Thai tea in here and has Thai language too. 



Our lunch we ate rotiboy and Thai tea.


.I saw many children came here and I also saw my students grade 10/4 too. They saw me first and called me and came to me to say hi.

Pick up Avocado





    There are many avocados at the back of house. On my holiday I picked up avocados y myself at home and help my father washed his car. This day was very happy holiday for me. I feel relax and  enjoy of it so much. and I catches fishes in the pond to move it into another pond. 






    That is the first time I pick up the fruit with climbing the stairs. I feel today and to be here are make a good experience to me.

Fort Marlborough


    Fort Marlborough (Indonesian Benteng Marlborough, also known as Malabero) is an English fort located in Bengkulu city, Sumatra. It was built between 1713-1719 by the East India company under the leadership of Governor Joseph Collett as a defensive fort for the British East India company's Residency there. It was one of the strongest British forts in the eastern region, second only to Fort St. George in Madras, India. 





    We went to there on Friday 16, It's very wonderful place about the building, view and near long beach. We travel and stay there until in the evening and then went long beach to see the sun set.

    Sun set in the evening is very colorful and beautiful. I love to see it because it made me feel calm and free. 

UNIB




    On Saturday, 17 It's my holiday. I went to UNIB with my father (Dr.Azwandi Bahri). I followed him to open students program. The first program is freshmen' union training and second one is graduation FEM volume 2 and FFI volume 1.


Tikus Island


    On Sunday 18,  Me my friends and our family went to the small island in Bengkulu It's called Tikus island. This Island is very beautiful and wonderful place. I used to go to island in Thailand and saw coral and fishes but in here is different it's calm, good weather, silent and clean. In this island have many beautiful corals and fishes such as Herbivorous fishes (Parrotfish, Surgeonfish, Damselfish), Carnivorous fishes and Piscivorous fishes concluding difficult fish to find such as nemo. The sea is very clear but the taste is salt and little bit bitter. I was very happy to been there. 



    This is the first time that I'm dying like this photos. It's very new for me. Before I come here I was very afraid of water but after this makes me enjoy in water, I'm still scare but better than before. I'm enjoy when I'm dying in the sea I like to watch corals and fishes. I want to keep this memory as long as possible. I wanna keep it in my mind. Under the sea is calm and I can use my time for myself only me and things that I like. Although I afraid of water but this experience is change my life. It become my best memory. 


Bengkulu Museum


    I went to museum in Bengkulu with my friends and her teachers. Teachers are name dede and lancy. 
    The museum has a collection relating to historical artifacts and traditional cultures of each ethnicity in Bengkulu. There are collections :






wedding and traditional costumes






household appliances


 traditional weapons


traditional houses





writing letters Ka nga ga and relics of prehistoric civilization from the Stone age to the Bronze age

  

Moreover, there are woven clothes from Enggano society and many pattern of besurek clothes.






Banknote Printers and ancient money




Traditional music






 












ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Observations week

Teaching assisstance and Practice