Teaching assisstance and Practice


Hi !! My students SMA 5



    February 5: Every Monday all of office and school in Indonesia always have a flag ceremony. I enjoyed this ceremony. I saw the head of students in this school very strong and state in ceremony and have few students take a flag into in front of all of teacher and students and then two men bring it to set at flagstaff. I think this ceremony makes Indonesian pound and believe in of their country and love their country's flag so much. When I see this ceremony I feel that I am an Indonesian too.


After I observed my mentor's teaching, on next week I had to help my mentor teaching. I was a co teacher. Sometimes I tough students by myself in some class. On Monday and Tuesday I tough class 10/6, 10/3, 10/5 and 10/4. Most of students welcome me like a real teacher. They make me feel happy to teach. On this week they learnt about Oxidation number. 


They are all was understanding it very fast and can do their assignment very well. When I ask them and called someone's number to come out in front of class to write and explain it to their friends, they can do it very well and influence.




Class 10/4 sang Happy's day song to their friend in Indonesian language. " Selamat Ulang Tahun"


And they gave me dessert. It was called " Bur Bur sum sum". It made from flavor and brown sugar. they always eat with ice.



"Silas Show" It look likes Thai boxing


These are Indonesian's dessert. It's look like Thai dessert. the students made it and give it to their teacher and then she gave it to me. It taste similar to Thai dessert but little bit different because in Thailand has coconut with brown sugar inside but this one it don't have.





    February 6: I tough the student class 10/2 on the topic of Redox reaction with my mentor.


At lunch I had breakfast with students in grade 12 they took me to canteen. We ate and talked together about Bengkulu and Thailand. They are very funny and talkative. They made me feel did not lonely.




    February 7: I tough class 10/2 and 10/1




She gave me notepad


My mentor gave me lunch meal. It is fried rice in Indonesian called "Nasi Gorang". This food was came from China. It taste hot and spicy. I like it.


    February 8: I tough class 10/1. They are all very friendly and talk with me too much. They cannot speak English very well but they try to speak with me in Thai and English so I like them because I like their effort.


My mentor bough me Batagol. It taste sweet and a little bit spicy. All of it made form flavor and chicken.



Me and my friend went to Padang restaurant with our mother in Bengkulu. There are many kinds of food. We can choose what we want to eat. And then a waiter will write it on bill. Padang food is spicy and not sweet, curry always has red color but did not very spicy.

  

    February 9: I tough class 10/6. They always have a question about the lesson. When they have question they always push their hand up ans ask me. I will walk to their desk and explain about their problem one by one. I was very happy when they are understanding my teaching.


I had to try Bakso in a restaurant with my friends and mother. Bakso is noodles with meatball. I like it very much because I like meat and noodles. It taste is very good not too much oil and we can put sweet sauแำ and chilly into it for making better taste.


On second week for teaching


    February 12: I had to teach 4 periods in class 10/6 and 10/3. I tough them about Simple chemistry compound naming naming and Redox reaction around us. Rodox around us had an Investigate rusting experiment. They have fun and joy in class with me.


    February 13: I tough students in class 10/5 and 10/4. I tough the same topic all of week and the students can understand me. In laboratory had someone did magic to me.



Students in class and laboratory 





In our class in the afternoon students was feeling sleepy so I gave them to do brain exercise for boosting their brain. It is called brain activation.



                                                                                    

    February 14: I tough class 10/2 in the morning. I think they are interested in experiment and wanted to do it by themselves.When they had questions they came to ask me first and then they will do it by themselves. In this class my mentor said that had 2 people are lazy but they pay attention when I tough them.






At 12 a.m. I had lunch at teacher's room. My mentor gave me some food. There were "Ayam kamprae" (rice with chicken fried and chilly dip), Bubble gum and "Sarabi" (dessert). I think it very delicious chicken's dip is too spicy and dessert wasn't sweet too much so I like it. Bubble gum didn't like in Thailand because it's smell not good and less delicious than Thai's bubble bee. 


    February 15 and 16: I didn't go to school because on 15 all of teachers in SMA5 had to go to have operation meeting outside and on 16 it was holiday (Chinese' new year )


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Activities and holiday

Observations week