Final week


Have to say good bye 



    February,19: I tough students in class 10/3. We are very sad because this week was a last week that we meet each others. I gave them to answer exercise and let them check by themselves to their friends. We talked with each other about me and Bengkulu such as feeling, first impression,food blah blah blah  and let them write their first impression about me or my teaching or everything that they wanna say tome on the paper and sent it to me. I told them that it will be my souvenirs from them. I will read it when I arrive in Thailand but after class I opened their card 2 -3 people to read first. I think this thing will make me crying and missing them so much. The last sentence that I told them was "Exactly I want to be here but I have to say goodbye although it's short time but it will be my long memories I will never forget you. Thank you so much my students I hope you enjoy your life and see you again in Thailand"


   This is a kind of Bengkulu's food. It was called Lortek. It consist of sweet sauce (make with peanut) mix with vegetables and egg boil and rice cake (Lontong) . It taste is sweet and a little bit spicy. I don't like it because I don't like Lontong.


   
     I ate grilled Chicken at lunch. In Indonesia was called Ayam Bagar. I eat it with spicy sauce. It's very delicious and special for me.




    In our school had English day. It had scramble competition. There were many students from junior high school and others senior high school to come here for competing this one.



    February,20: I tough students in class 10/5 I talked and gave them to do souvenir same class 10/3. They were very attention to do it. They asked many thing from me. I wanna talk with them but I cannot so I just answer their question and then say some impression in Bengkulu to them. I'm also sad and happy in this time. 


    February,21: I tough students in class 10/2. They were very nice today, smile and talking with me so much. I asked them about their holiday and someone told me that she went to Java Island and gave me to try brownie from there. It delicious but i don't like chocolate. I gave them to do souvenir same class 10/3 and 10/5. And then said good bye for each other. We were sad but still smile and happy for our last meet.


    The teacher gave me a souvenir. It is Batik Basurat.


At Lunch I ate chicken noodles again like my first time that I arrived here. I'm very love it.





    February,22: On Thursday our school had a "Cendana farewell". It is a ceremony for celebrating school's birthday. There were many students from junior high school (SMP) and high school from other provinces. They were coming to have an English competition and shown performance and enjoy in this fare well. There were many shows today such as marching band dance, beat box, folk song  and dancing




Marching band dance 


Beat box 

 

Dancing

    I think all of the shows are not traditional shows. It is modern shows so the show that I made me feel amazing most was Marching band dancing.



February,23: Today is my last day in SMAN 5. I cannot explain about my feeling. It's also sad and happy together. I went to teach class 10/6. We talked about our last time. My students said to me that "Please don't forget them". I think their feeling are like me. It's hard to say goodbye to each other. I stayed here just 1 month. I think it too fast for me. They made me feel happy and powerful to do everything.They are friendly, kind and funny. They always talk and want to know me more and more. I love them. They made my dream clearly. They were my inspiration.



    The teachers in SMAN 5 gave me many souvenirs. Thank you so much for every things Ibu. We were sad and hug each other. I promise I will not forget them and if I have chance I will come back again. If you are going to Thailand I will be your guide.




    The students gave me gifts. They are students in Grade 12. We are close and always talk together.
They are very kind and cute.




And took more photos with my sister in Grade 12. This group was very close to me. They helped me every thing and give me a meaningful relationship. I love and thank you them very much.


    In the afternoon I went to a goodbye farewell at Universitas of Bengkulu for saying goodbye. I went tom meet teachers,adviser and other students that they are in this program too. 
Me and my friends made a show for them It's called Thai dancing.


We are From SMAN 5 KOTA BENGKULU.



    In the evening we went to had dinner at Pindang 77 and after this we went to watched movie at theater. We watched Black Panther. It was my first time that I watched soundtrack movie in Indonesian sub. It is very nice experience for me. 

Thank you my father and mother in Bengkulu.




ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Activities and holiday

Observations week

Teaching assisstance and Practice